Home Loan

Purchasing a home is a valuable form of investment. Self owned house is a life time decision for any individual. A Home Loan is a secured loan product where the lender provides financing for the purchase or construction of a residential/commercial property. A home loan is an amount of money that an individual borrows from a financial institution at a certain rate of interest to be paid with the EMI every month. The property is taken as a security, by the financial institution.

Our home loan services is suitable for all types of customer base viz., salaried, self-employed, professional, NRIs, etc. At present, we are dealing with leading banks and NBFC’s that can provide best-customized deals for you with home loan products depending upon your requirement. In home loan, you don’t have to do so. Many major banks and NBFC’s grant loans up to 85% to 90% amount of the house. So you just have to pay remaining 10% or 15% amount from your savings.

Tax Benefits

You can save on your yearly taxes under section 24, section 80C and section 80EE under the Income tax act of India. You secure your savings: Your savings are very important for you and spending them all in one go can be a little heartbreaking.

Balance Transfer

Balance Transfer or Takeover of your existing home loan with other financial institute is also possible, who is offering repayment at a lower interest rate along with changes in the provisions that may not be in accordance with you. Home loan refinancing is one of the best ways to avail a lower interest rate and make savings on the home loan.